Send your Whistleblowing
This Policy applies to all employees of PERKESO (inclusive Members of PERKESO Board), Insured Person, Employers, Vendors, Suppliers, Hospitals, Clinics, Dialysis Centre, Medical Doctors or any other Companies or Individuals having dealings or arrangement with PERKESO.
This Policy covers any undesirable or misconduct of all the above parties committed or about to be committed, including but not limited to the following:
- Breach of any Act, Rules and Regulations administered by PERKESO or any Federal or State law;
- Any criminal offense under the Penal Code, Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission Act, Anti-Money Laundering Act or any other Act or subsidiary legislation with criminal offense provision;
- Breach of PERKESO policies, manuals, directive, circulars, integrity pact, guidelines, standard operating procedure or processes;
- Any act is likely to cause financial or reputational loss to PERKESO.
- Disclosure of classified information or any information that would tarnish PERKESO’s reputation, to any third party or unauthorized party.
- Abuse of power;
- Conflict of Interest;
- Theft or embezzlement;
- Misuse of Company’s Asset;
- Any act of misconduct by PERKESO employee;
- Abetting any parties to commit any of the above improper conduct.